Hold Me Tight NJ Booster is for couples who have already participated in a Hold Me Tight Weekend. At the end of each workshop, couples often request a follow-up to reinforce the skills they have learned. It is easy, as regular life resumes and old patterns re-emerge, to find it difficult to continue on the path of a more safe and secure connection. The Hold Me Tight Booster has been developed specifically to help you practice the Hold Me Tight conversations and once again make time for yourself and your partner to be together and nourish your relationship. Hold Me Tight Boosters will review some of the skills already addressed, continue the guided practice that couples cite as one of the most valuable components of the workshop, and present some new ideas.
- To maintain gains from the first workshop and deepen the experience.
- To build new skills
- To renew love and trust
- To reinforce your ability to reduce conflict and deepen connection and intimacy
- Revisiting a rocky moment in your negative cycle
- Reviewing and practicing the Hold Me Tight Conversation
- Reviewing and practicing ways to Keep Your Love Alive.
In addition, each workshop will offer exercises in managing intense emotion to use when couples are negatively triggered. Future workshops hope to address issues of sex and touch within the negative cycle and examine ways to reshape interactions and conversations about sex and intimacy.
If you are interested in a specific Hold Me Tight Booster, email us at: email@example.com